As a frequent AdSense user, I have gained enough knowledge about the CPM rates and how it operates. However, I have also seen that there is not enough data present on the internet. Here, I have pulled out some stats to share with you, and you can gain some information about the CPM you can earn from Bangaladesh traffic. You should also check the tips mentioned at the end of this article which can help boost the overall AdSense earnings just with slight modifications.
Publishergrowth: The Revenue Acceleration Platform for Publishers
Blognife is elated to announce the launch of Publisher Growth- a community of publishers that helps you actively accelerate your revenue. This platform assists publishers in growing their traffic and revenue. As publishers, you can share and read reviews of ad networks and hosting companies. You can connect with other publishers to build links for growth and monetization hacks and more. This platform will help you stay up to date with the advertising and publisher ecosystem.
AdSense CPM Rates in Bangladesh: Ad Types
Here is an overview of the AdSense CPM or impression RPM rates for the popular ad types. The Google AdSense CPM rates in UAE for display, native, in-article, matched content, and in-page ads follows:-
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Ad Size
While you might think that ad sizes are not that big of a deal, it is more important than you can think. On the Display Network, the websites that ultimately publish ads control the ad size that gets featured. So, if they wish to have banner images on sides or top or bottom, you cannot want to publish everything as half a page of the ad. If you have the wrong size, your campaign will immediately be limited.
The CPM rates are largely dependent on Ad Sizes. Therefore, you would want to choose an ad size that can be accommodative and fit more ad sizes. Depending upon the CPM rate, the ad size best for Bangladesh traffic is clearly 300×250, for it renders the highest CPC rates.
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Ad Format Types
The CPC and CPM rates that you’re going to see here are for traffic from Bangladesh, and the niche of the blog is educational. So the common ad formats, along with the CPM rates, are included here.
Here is what you can be expecting from your Bangladesh traffic based on different ad formats-
- In-page- 3 cents
- In-article- 3 cents
- Anchor- 2 cents
- Vignette- 2 cents
The CPC rates seem fairly low irrespective of ad formats, but digital marketing is yet to be a fully familiarised concept there. As it penetrates better, it would skyrocket.
It is important to know that generally, auto display ads have the highest viewability and yet have low CPMs because the click-through rates are low. Therefore, if you have enabled auto ads, you need to keep a check on CPMs generated. The CPMs for many ad formats like display, native and in-article are so similar that they can practically be interchanged. The average for Bangladesh traffic is about 2.5 cents. However, depending upon the niche, it might increase or decrease.
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Device Types
Device type plays an important role in deciding on CPM, CPC, CTR, and such metrics. It is explicit that some campaigns do better on the desktop while some are good on mobiles, and depending upon that, the demand from the advertisers varies. It is given that it might also lead to some fluctuations in CPC. The CTR from mobiles is very different from that of the desktop. Here, you will find an RPM report focusing on device types. Generally, the CPM for desktop is higher in comparison with mobiles.
For Bangladesh, you can expect a CPC of-
- Mobile- 2 cents
- Desktop- 5 cents
- Tablets- 3 cents
As you can see, the CPC for desktop remained the highest.
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Targeting Types
There are two primary kinds of targeting for advertisers- contextual and personalized.
- Contextual targeting plays an important role in the incomprehension of what the audience intends to do and shows ads.
- Personalized targeting considers data like the accounts the user visited, their interactions, and many other such factors.
Generally, personalized targeting renders higher CPM rates than contextual targeting.
As you can see, the best one shown in the graph too as contextual targeting. Here is a list of CPM you can expect from Bangladesh traffic-
- Contextual- 2 cents
- Personalized- 3 cents
- RON- 3 cents
- Placement- 3 cents
- None- 20 cents
If you see that higher impressions are being served on Run On Network targeting type, it is an indication that advertisers do not properly target your site, and you must add keywords in your articles. Again, RON has the lowest bids.
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Bid Types
To get a better understanding of the ad type that is being shown on your website, you have to understand the bid types on AdSense positively. It is necessary because different platforms operate differently. While publisher websites are almost flooded with Google Ads from AdWords and DBM, it is essential to understand how both of these work. AdWords is operative on a cost-per-click model, which DBM operates on a cost-per-click model. The ad sizes that render the best CPMs are 970×300, 300×600, 336×280, so definitely consider these of your CPM bids a good percentage.
It is important to remember that the bigger the ad size, the better number of ad sizes can be put in, which would hike the overall competition and auction pressure. These ad units- 900×90, 900×120, 970×250, 336×280 can be accommodated in a 970×300, and that makes 970×300 the better ad size compared with 970×250, which fails to accommodate the ad unit of 336×280.
AdSense CPM or CPC Rates in Bangladesh: Creative Types
Despite the less relevancy of this, you must necessarily know the kind of ad creatives being served on your website and what revenue comes from it. Currently, HTML5 ads have taken the audience by a spur and are becoming increasingly popular, so much so that the majority of revenue is generated by them only.
You can see the CPC rates generated by each creative type and that HTML5 generated the highest CPC of 6 cents and Flash, the lowest of 1 cent. You can also see how vastly HTML5 follows preferred Text, but HTML5 is continuing to gain popularity.
Despite most ads having the same viewability, you can see how native ads have a higher viewability of almost 20% more than what other ads gain. This is because the metric of ad viewability is so important, and you can retain CPMs based on that in the long run.
Quick Ways to Increase AdSense CPC or Page RPM
Based on the percentage of device kind- mobile to desktop traffic split, you should work on your ad setup and make a little change.
If most of your traffic comes from Mobile and the same is around 90%- You need to place a 300×250 ad unit-
- at the beginning of the content
- after the third paragraph of content
- in the middle of content
- before the last paragraph of content.
If you have some desktop traffic too- like 30%:40%-
- You could use 600×300 or 700×300 display ad unit for desktop and 300×250 ad unit for mobile as given in the positions mentioned above. You can do the same with the help of the Quick AdSense plugin, and the ad sizes can be worked with, with the use of media query.
- If not, you can make separate ad units of the given sizes and serve them through the Advanced ads WordPress plugin. Additionally, use the sidebar as a unit of 300×600.
- It is strongly recommended not to use the 728×90 top bar ad unit.
Recommended: AdSense Alternatives to Boost Your Overall Revenue
I have tried a number of ad networks and finally found these ad networks to be a perfect choice for most of the websites. The code installation is like a breeze and you can see your earnings from day one onwards. Make sure you give them a month’s time for the demand to pick up and optimizations to kick in.
1. Setupad: Best High-Paying CPM Ad Network
Setupad is one of the best website monetization platforms to increase ad revenue. You are assured of a dedicated account manager that helps you through the onboarding process and continuous monetization improvements, and you can benefit from their unique demand, top SSPs, DSPs, and preset programmatic Deals.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: Publishers must have a minimum of 100k worldwide visitors, with a significant portion originating from tier one countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Features: header bidding, multiple SSPs, auto-refresh ads, lazing loading ads
- Recommend for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier one traffic are recommended.
- Payment: NET 45-60 days
- Additional Note: Their integration is pretty quick and easy. They run header bidding, so you’ll have access to many SSPs with just a line of their code.
2. Mgid: Best Native Ad Network for Publishers
Mgid helps publishers generate the highest revenue yield with their native ad solutions. It gives publishers 100% control over their audience, empowering them with technology to engage and retain users, generate revenue streams from direct advertisers and build their monetization strategies with robust analytics.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: Publishers should have decent traffic from tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3 countries.
- Features: Mgid provides a native advertising widget that can be integrated into any website.
- Recommend for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier one traffic are recommended.
- Payment: NET 30 days
- Additional Note: You can run their native advertising widget and other native ad partners for better monetization.
3. uNative: Best Push Monetization Ad Network
uNative is a platform created by Epom to help publishers earn from day one. You can customize the number of ads that can be pushed to your subscribers and also you can directly send push notifications. You need to create a stream, add a site URL, integrate the ad code, and upload a .js file on your website’s root directly to get started.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: There are no minimum eligibility criteria for publishers to get started with uNative. However, I suggest you should have at least 1000 daily visitors.
- Features: Increase website page views with targeted push notifications and monetizes our subscriber list with native ads
- Recommend for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier one traffic are recommended. News verticals tend to perform best.
- Payment: NET 0 days. The payment is processed within 24 hours once a request is raised.
Final Words: Focus on Keywords and CTR
You need to focus immensely on ad viewability, click-through rate, and CPC rates if you wish to increase your ad revenue from Google AdSense. Of course, you could indulge with high-paying keywords by choosing a niche, so be careful with that, ad optimize ad placement for better CTR for higher revenue. I hope this helps.
Our Recommended Tools for Publishers:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Ezoic
- Push Notification Network- iZooto, Unative,
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
- Best Web Hosting- Bluehost, Hostgator, Stablehost, WPEngine
- Blogging Tools- OptinMonster, Astra, Teachable,
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall Ad CPM Rates; so you could rake in more greenbacks with an increased website revenue. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to tap into the power of the online publishing business with me. mail: [email protected]